Graduate Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Needed!
- City of London (Liverpool Street)
- £25k basic (Realistic On Target Earnings: £45k+ 1st year, £65k+ 2nd year, £85k+ 3rd year)
My client is looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants entering at an Entry Level to join their growing team. Training will be offered to all new Trainee Recruitment Consultants from an entry level but you will also need to be driven, ambitious and able to think on your feet.
This is an amazing opportunity to earn up to £45k in your first year as a entry level Trainee Recruitment Consultant, making double that by your second year. There is a clear career progression structure from the beginning with the chance to become Senior Manager within 38 months, and eventually to open up your own brand within the company.
Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Attracting candidates through headhunting, networking, cold calling and referrals to help fill positions of your clients
- Building and retaining your own clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and values
- Preparing, amending and submitting CVs
- Identifying and following up business leads
- Overseeing the interview process and notifying your Candidate of the outcome
Benefits and Package for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive basic salary (£20,000 - £25,000 basic)
- Uncapped commission (On Target Earnings Year 1 £38,000)
- Lunch clubs - Michelin Star dinners across London
- Rapid career progression
- Company holidays - 3x all expenses paid company holidays a year
- Regular cash prizes for top performers!
**APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - a number of vacancies available**
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job