Graduate Recruitment Consultant - New York
- No prior recruitment experience needed
- Trained up in London for 6 months
- Fully paid sponsorship to New York
- Joining a growing financial recruitment city in NY
- Continuous training following the relocation!
What you need;
- To be degree qualified
- Have some form of commercial experience; sales, accountancy, consultancy, business development, marketing, analytics
- Be interested in a move to New York in the very near future
- Be a keen learner, and express an interest in financial markets
- Recruitment experience desirable but not essential
What the role consists of;
- Market mapping the major financial players in New York
- Contacting candidates in this market, and introducing them to potential new roles
- Meeting candidates face to face, prepping for interviews, and managing feedback
- Selling your services to new finance companies to help the business grow
This position is likely to go quickly, so get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'