GRAVITAS 2019 GRADUATE PROGRAMME - 2019 GRADUATES
Manchester office - Spinningfields
**AWARD WINNING PROGRAMME! **
Gravitas are on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants in 2019; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base - and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
* You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
* Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
* Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
* Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
* Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits:
* £20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
* High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
* Award winning training and development programme
* The opportunity to be developed through to Director
* Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
* Modern city centre offices - want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
* Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
Any degree (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
* Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
* An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
* The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to , or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office on or
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Ryan Sullivan to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Gravitas allows you to explore opportunities in Technology Recruitment Consultant, Big Data Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, SAP Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, B.I Recruitment Consultant, Development Recruitment Consultant, Dynamics Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, FinTech Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Delivery Recruitment Consultant, 180 Recruitment Consultant, 360 Recruitment Consultant.
We are hiring for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant & Contract Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader Recruitment Consultant, Principal.
- International Business
- Award Winner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'