Role: Graduate Recruitment Role
Package: £20,000 - £22,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Benefits (£30K OTE Year 1) (£45K Year 2) (£60K Year 3)
Our client specialises in technology recruitment across the UK, USA and Europe focusing on niche skill sets. With over 12 years of experience in the recruitment sector they are looking for the top 1% of graduates to join a hardworking, dynamic and rapidly expanding team. A clear pathway for graduates has been laid out to progress you quickly through multiple promotions.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Role
- Using Recruitment tools to source talent and fill vacancies
- Conducting business development calls to attract new business from clients
- Researching your market
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Account Management
- Interviewing candidates
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Calling prospective candidates and clients
- Building a personal brand in your chosen market
- Attending networking events
- Closing new business
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate - Recruitment - The Benefits
- World class training tailor made to you
- Clear career path & structure
- Competitive commission scheme
- Consistent base salary reviews
- Discounted gym & PT sessions
- Flexible working
- Monthly incentive prizes
- All expenses paid trips
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'