Recognised as one of the fastest growing recriuitment businesses in the UK, this recruitment firm is offering 3 slots on its well-recognised Fast Track Management Scheme. With slots in Bristol and London, the programme will see you work directly under a £500k+ top biller. IMMEDIATE START
Recruitment Company Information
- Founded in 2004, now one of the most profitable 'per head’ business in Europe
- Awards include: The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, International Track 200 & several placements on the Recruiter Hot 100
- Offices across the UK, US, Germany and Holland
- Recruit across IT, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Renewables & Life Sciences
- Recruit Mobile App Developers to project managers of £multi-billion renewable energy projects
Incentives for Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- 5* holiday targets at Monaco Grand Prix, Los Angeles, Val Thorens, Dubai, Ibiza and much more
- Michelin-starred lunches in London’s top restaurants
- Market leading commission structure making a six-figure salary in year 2 achievable
- £1,000 shopping vouchers
- Company Shares
Training & Career Path for Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Enrolled in the 'Trainee Academy’ - ongoing training and support programme taking you through acquiring recruitment skills and confidence needed to become a top recruiter.
- Training is delivered by £500k a year billers in classroom based training, practical tasks and hands on experience
- 20 minute refresher sessions whenever you need additional support
- Career progression can include Team Management, Director, or opening up offices all over the world!
- Pride themselves on creating a dynamic and fun place to work
- Competitive, hardworking but welcoming atmosphere
- Social leagues include netball, football, dodgeball and touch rugby in the Summer
- Monthly company nights out
- Days at the races, Michelin star dinners, company holidays, and much more
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Slots are limited!
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job