We're hiring Graduate Recruitment Consultants! As many our divisions in London are looking add to their teams this year, we're interested in speaking to ambitious, driven and motivated people who want to take the next step in their career and can offer a hugely competitive financial package as well as a genuine opportunity to progress with a company that's growing quickly and successfully. To do this, we're running a training programme which focuses on hiring talent outside of our industry and offering an opportunity to develop into a future manager, director and leader of our business. Want to be part of our journey? Read on and apply now!
What's on offer for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Investigo?
- Competitive basic salary and market leading commission scheme - easily achievable up to 40k OTE in year 1!
- Opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious and reputable FTSE100 businesses in London
- Chance to be a future leader of our business as we grow to 300 heads by 2021
- Internal training and development programme that runs alongside your desk for 6 months
- Unrivalled company culture and a genuinely autonomous approach to work
- Company wide incentives including trips abroad, all expenses paid nights out and voucher schemes
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Grow a network of relevant industry contacts; work with companies such as HSBC, Arcadia Group, Warner Bros, Sony, Civil Service, ASOS, JP Morgan and Apple
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your clients give you
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates and clients through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
What we're looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Some sales or customer facing experience is essential due to the nature or our markets. However, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but everyone at Investigo shares the following:
- Confident and passionate in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
Want to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Investigo? Apply now or contact Amy Walshe in the Talent Acquisition team. We'll respond to your application within 72 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job