Austin Andrew is a leading recruitment firm based in the heart of London, working with prestigious businesses across the UK and Europe. Clients include Big 4 consultancies, top 5 accountancy practices, blue chip financial services and FTSE 100 & 250 organisations.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our small but ambitious team at a very exciting time in the company’s development.
As well as the usual recognition associated with excellent performance (e.g. Michelin star lunches, day’s out, weekends away etc.), top performers have the opportunity to gain equity in the business - a life changing prospect. What we are looking for in return are the following combination of attributes and experience:
- Desire and capability to work in a 360 degree recruitment consultant role
- Demonstrable relationship building skills
- Self-starter with a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ideally educated to degree level and/or previous sales experience with a strong desire to progress their career within recruitment
If you are looking to take ownership of your own career, in an agile environment where you will have the opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of the business and meaningfully contribute to business growth, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"