Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 3 x Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed
Are you a Graduate looking for a career step which will elevate you to the next level both financially and career-wise?
Want to ensure the hours in the library and a fortune in student loans doesn't result in stagnant wages and limited career prospects?
Looking to apply the sector-specific knowledge you gained at University in an environment where your earning potential is uncapped?
Are you looking to come into the new decade with a new job?
Have you considered Venn Group's Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme?
At Venn Group we focus on Finance, Legal, IT, Communications, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Life Sciences, Procurement and Housing Recruitment to name a few and offer you the opportunity to earn £40k+ alone in your first year alone. We are based in London Bridge which is well connected and right next to Borough Market (great pubs and cheese!)
We have a unique team based way of working which fosters a high performing, sociable and professional working environment.
So what is recruitment I hear you ask, well here's a brief overview:
Recruitment Consultancy is not a function of HR, rather it is a Business to Business Sales role. It is a sales roles that comes with a great deal of complexity and allows you the opportunity to build your own client and candidate base and reputation within your chosen industry:
• Networking with industry professionals over the phone
• Meeting clients to better understand their business
• Registering candidates
• Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
• Building your own business
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
• Making placements and ultimately making money!
As well as market-leading training and a great sociable environment, Venn Group also offers:
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on top of your basic
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Health Assured which provides access to mental and financial help
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
- Free fruit throughout the week!
- Onsite subsidised gym!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
• Commercial experience demonstrated through internship, work experience and extra-curricular activity
• Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
• Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
• Ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and a team player
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £40,000, 2nd year £50,000, 3rd year £65,000+)
If you're interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Legal Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'