Charles Hunter Associates is looking for current final year students to join us as Graduate Recruitment Consultants!
We understand you currently have exams and final projects/dissertations, so we are looking to interview you now, ready to start your role in either June or September.
We offer an extensive Sales Training Academy for everyone on the Graduate Scheme, giving you the best possible start to your career in Sales/Recruitment.
Who is Charles Hunter Associates?
- A Social Work and Social Care Recruitment Agency in Central Reading.
- We offer excellent basic salaries plus monthly commission and quarterly/annual bonuses.
- This means you can expect to see earnings of £30k in your first year, £40k in your second year and £60k+ in your third year.
- We are a lively group with an amazing office - complete with pool table, Xbox, darts, and a fully stocked beer fridge!
What would you be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Helping candidates find jobs in Social Work or Social Care roles
- Finding high-quality candidates
- Assessing CV's and candidate suitability over the phone
- Networking with clients over the phone and face to face
- Relationship building with key stakeholders
- Negotiating salaries and terms
- Organising interviews and job offers
- An amazing Senior Management team to guide you ever step of the way.
- An extensive 8-week Training Academy that will teach you everything you need to know.
- Fast organic progression within the company - targets are always in place for your next promotion!
- Annual Incentive trip - Iceland next year!
- Quarterly incentives (Escape Rooms, VIP Hospitality Boxes, Cocktail Masterclasses, Go Karting, Top Golf and more).
- Sociable colleagues! There are amazing bars and pubs nearby which we regularly go to after work.
- Health Insurance, including free Gym Membership!
What skills/experience do you need?
- Final year bachelor's degree student
- Involvement in sports or societies preferable
- Outgoing, assertive personality
Recruitment is one of the most lucrative careers around. So long as you are dedicated and motivated, we will ensure you see the progression and the financial reward that you deserve.
If you are interested in applying for this role, follow the instructions to apply or you can call Kirsty directly on if you have any questions.
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- trainee recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job