Graduate Recruitment Consultant - IT, Technology
Are you interested in the high powered world of IT & Technology? Are you looking to enter a recruitment career slightly different to all regular roles? If so, and you feel you have what it takes to be successful, read on to find out what a career with my client could look offer you:
About the Recruitment Client:
- Global leaders in IT, Technology recruitment
- Offices across EMEA and USA
- Strong focus on placing board level candidates on salaries in excess of £150k
- Open plan, bright and modern Central London offices
- Doubled in size since 2014, on track to double again by 2018
- Multi-million annual turnover & increasing
What can the Client offer you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer?
- Specialised training across recruitment - making sure you are the best, most knowledgeable and credible consultant in the arena
- Internal and external training throughout your career, not just the first 12 months
- Networking events throughout the year, where you can meet market leaders and build your own business
- Clear progression pathway through Recruitment Consultancy
- A direct mentor for your first 12 months
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Researcher?
- 2:1 degree (technology/business/IT degrees would be preferable)
- Exceptional analytical and reasoning skills
- Confident, credible and eager to pursue a career in Intelligence/technology
- Self-determined and disciplined
- A strong employment history
- Candidates eager to enter a sociable and close knit team!
- Quarterly bonuses on top of commission
- Chocolate o’clock every day at 3pm!
- Breakfast provided every day in the team kitchen
- Flexible working
- Unique networking events
- Office balcony (optional team drinks)
If this unique opportunity sounds like it could be the right move for you, APPLY NOW for a call back from an SW6 Consultant.
Keywords: Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Business Development, Researcher, Resourcer, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Crime, Public Sector, Private, Analyst
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job