If your university life was split between lectures and the sports field, and you see yourself as a competitive, driven and money hungry candidate wanting to make the move to London - reach out now to find out what a career in recruitment consultancy with our Investment Banking specialists could offer.
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission (£38-43k OTE Year 1)
Company Summary: Recruitment Consultancy, Banking, Hedge funds, Asset Management, Global
What is the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying high profile candidates across the buy-side and sell-side of investment banking, and placing them into your clients vacancies
- Network to seek the 'hidden gems’ across the global market
- Attend client meetings across London, acquiring candidate profiles to work with
- Cold calling potential clients to win new business
About the Client:
- Specialise in placing executive/non-executive board members across a number of financial industries
- 67 collective years’ experience within Recruitment & Executive Search
- 38 years’ experience within finance/investment banking recruitment
- Highly prestigious and well-earned reputation in the global recruitment market
What does a career in Recruitment/Executive Search offer?
- Basic starting salary £20,000 - £25,000
- Uncapped commission structure (OTE Year 1 £43,000 on average with this client)
- Highly lucrative long term career options
- International networking into Investment Banking & Finance firms
- Invaluable sales and client facing skills
Why Sports Students? Because they are naturally:
- Highly competitive
- Naturally driven
- Ruthless in becoming #1!
With Recruitment and Investment Banking being 2 of the most lucrative career options in the world, if you strongly feel you have what it takes to succeed in a competitive, driven, 'work hard-play hard’ environment - reach out today to speak with one of our Research Consultants about the career options open to you.
- Investment Banking
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job