Graduate Recruitment Consultant Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Commission: Uncapped - 1st year OTE £40,000; 2nd year OTE £70,000; 3rd year OTE £100K+
Client: Award winning, lead recruiter in Business Transformation who has been established since 2011. They are looking for a new trainee recruitment consultant to join their expanding firm.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job Role:
- Generating new clients through business development
- Sourcing candidates through headhunting and networking
- Engaging clients and candidates, meeting/pitching and cementing relationships
- Continually selling opportunities to candidates and selling candidates to businesses
- 13 week training scheme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Candidate Requirements:
- Degree level educated (or sales experience)
- Commercial experience in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Financially driven and money motivated
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Perks/Incentives:
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- 50% off gym membership
- Seasonal travel loan
- Shopping discounts and more!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'