Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate start! - Brand New O
Basic salaries starting at £20k + Commission (with an average OTE of £41K in year one)
Are you motivated by success, money, career progression and teamwork? Are you goal orientated, hardworking and tenacious with good communication skills?
Venn Group is looking for talented graduates or graduate calibre candidates for our 2018/2019 intake in our new London Head Office situated at London Bridge.
By joining Venn Group you are choosing to be part of a team that is driven to making our company a success. In 16 years the company has grown dramatically from 5 to 400 employees - commercial proof of the way we work. Our core values include looking after our staff and ensuring that we grow by developing talent from within the company.
Our consultants joined Venn Group for many reasons but all are ambitious, driven and confident team players. The role of a Venn Group Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding but from your first day here we support, train and develop you to be the best you can be.
A career at Venn Group offers you:
- The opportunity to work for a business with enviable credentials and reputation within the recruitment industry
- An on-going career development programme designed and delivered by our internal training team, starting with our 6 month Consultant Development Programme, which starts from day one of you joining us
- An environment where our management team has been developed entirely from within
- No glass ceiling to your career development - with our new Pathways and Milestones scheme, you can achieve promotion within your first 6 months
- A flat management structure allowing you access to the senior management team
- A market leading commission scheme where you will be truly rewarded for your achievements
- An environment where your ideas are the cornerstone to our success
- The opportunity to manage your own portfolio of client accounts from day one
Venn Group benefits are also some of the best in the industry:
Our unique commission scheme reflects a combination of team and individual achievement. Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
Benefits of working at Venn Group include:
- The annual 'all expenses paid' company Christmas Party (previous venues have included The Billingsgate Vaults and The Connaught Rooms)
- Monthly 'Fizzy Friday' - month-end wrap-up involving plenty of bubbly!
- Entry into our rewards scheme - Vennture Points - which can be used to secure 'prizes' including holidays, iPads, cameras, adventure activities, spa treatments and theatre tickets
- Top Performer Lunches (previous venues have included champagne reception and lunch at the top of The Gherkin and the tasting menu at Duck and Waffle)
Further benefits include:
- 22 days starting annual leave increasing up to 30 days
- Private Healthcare cover
- Interest free clothing loan
- Paid time off for charity work
- Pension Contributions Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including Ride to Work and Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual eye tests
- Competitive company maternity and paternity pay
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.Venn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'