Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Immediate Hire - No Experience Needed
Fastest Growing IT Agency in the UK 2017, 11th Most Profitable Agency in the UK 2017
Year 1 OTE: £35,000-£60,000, Y2 OTE: £50,000-£120,000Y3 OTE: £100,000-£200,000 +
Looking for ambitious, motivated and career-focused individuals who work hard in return for an immense earning potential and the opportunity to travel/network internationally.
Marlin Green Recruitment Consultant duties:
- Client Relations Managing an active client base across your sector.
- Sales Winning new clients for the business
- Candidate Sourcing Searching for the top talent for our clients.
Graduate Consultant Position requirements:
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking a sales role.
- Have graduated with a full degree with a business-savvy mind.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - what to expect:
- Target-driven, ambitious environment
- Uncapped commission
- Progression and promotion
- Sociable work culture
- International opportunities
Marlin Green’s Graduate Recruitment Consultants enjoy benefits:
- Modern open-plan office space in Shoreditch
- Industry-recognized training scheme designed for candidates with no recruitment background
- Career progression based on merit
- Designated games area (PS4, Pool Table, Table Tennis) & a team lunch area
- Company-wide perks- free mobile phone insurance and discounts at retailers such as Apple, Samsung, holiday providers, cinema tickets and more.
- Company bonuses: holidays, trips, weekends away and more!
Hiring for immediate and future starts.
Apply with your updated CV now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job