My client is a leader in financial services recruitment and one of the most established companies in the industry. They provide access to talent from entry-level to Board-level on a permanent, contract and interim basis. They work across all areas of Banking & Finance, including; Accounting & Finance, Audit & Compliance, Banking & Financial Services, and Insurance, Life and Pensions.
As such an established business, they draw on the strength of their networks and use a unique headhunting methodology to directly target the most talented professionals in the industry. Their network is integral to the success of the business, so they build strong relationships with their community through events, market insights and research (e.g. CFO forums and topical roundtable events). Over the past 25 years, the company has built up an extensive database of professionals within the finance and banking industry giving them a competitive advantage when approaching the top calibre candidates.
The benefits of working for an extremely stable international business are endless: Their dedicated "Talent Academy" is the in-house training programme which will give you a tailored programme, constant mentorship, and regular 2-way reviews to monitor progress. The company has offices across the globe, which firstly offers a chance to relocate and also means that tasks can be delegated to other offices. E.g. If you are struggling to find suitable candidates you can pass the job specification on to their resourcing team in different time zones so you can have CVs waiting for you when you arrive in the morning.
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the mentorship from Managers
- Placing top calibre Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Managing the whole recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Average first-year earnings between £35,000 - £45,000.
- A generous commission structure - up to 40%!
- Two fully paid holidays per year for high achievers
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why…!
- Fast-Track to management
- Comprehensive training scheme - "Talent Academy"
- Min 2:2 Undergraduate degree class
- Ambition, initiative, and tenacity
- Extra-curricular achievements (Sports, Arts, etc)
- Great communication skills
- Inherent competitive nature
- Resilience, Self-starter, hard-working
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 2 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job