Career Description - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location - Bolton - Greater Manchester,
Salary - £18,000 Basic , OTE Y1 £30,000-£45,000 Y2 £60,000+
Pension & employee perks
Graduate Recruitment Consultant description;
As a Graduate / entry level recruiter you will receive on-going training and development to assist in reaching your career potential. You will have the privilege of dealing with highly trained healthcare professionals such as Consultants, Surgeons, Nurses, GP’s, AHP’s from the UK to Internationally based.
- Business Development -Seek out new business opportunities in a proactive manner & generate leads over the telephone. Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients. Where possible, visiting clients, organising networking events and face to face meetings.
- Networking -Attend medical conferences, company exhibitions, and candidate focused forums & training events.
- Relationships -Build strong relationships with healthcare professionals over the telephone having sourced them from job boards and events.
- Research -Know your market, read and construct blogs, keep up to date with current affairs & share ideas/views with your peers.
- Targets -Recruitment is a fast paced, target driven environment which offers high financial rewards for hard work. You will be given KPI’s to push you and ensure your development is on track.
- The Future -Progression is a very real and passionate belief at Applocum and as a result training is ongoing up to every level and industry recognised accreditations can be offered - that’s if you haven’t had enough of studying already!!
What’s in it for you?
Money -Not a dirty word, its one that motivates all recruitment consultants and the hunger to earn more and work harder for it, is fundamental to the configuration of a recruiter’s brain. Earning potential is uncapped and offers you a more creative career, within the business sector. This is why one of the first big purchases many graduate recruitment consultants make, is there first home - which in today’s market is otherwise tough for a graduate to achieve.
Development and Training -You have spent what feels like an eternity sat in a lecture hall & library, this is not how we wish for you to spend your initial days at Applocum! Training will of course require theory but for the most part, we provide a "hands on" approach and at all times you will be guided by senior management that have 10 years+ recruitment experience - the sooner we can get you up and earning, the better and at all times you will have support.
Career -We want you to join as a graduate and progress as far as you desire. Many companies offer progression but then leave you feeling slightly like a number. It is the heart felt desire of both directors that progression be championed and you be the company leaders of tomorrow, as a result there are business opportunities in many roles within Applocum.
Happiness -This gets lost amongst the corporate jargon but it is fundamental to your success. You will spend more time in the office than at home and because of that having a fun working environment is crucial.
Requirements for Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- University degree (in any subject)
- Preferably experience of working in a telephone based sales environment or any other sales / B2B experience.
- Polished, articulate, organised and conscientious.
- Outgoing and confident.
- Positive Mindset.
- You will need to be an ambitious, competitive and driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high a workload.
- Money Motivated & goal orientated.
Applocum are a leading national supplier of healthcare professionals within the public and private sector. Currently we have candidates working in; Walk in centres, Urgent care centres, Hospitals, GP surgeries, Out of hours, GP federations, MoD, Prison & custody services and most recently music festivals and sporting events. Aside from the vast selection of work available in the sites aforementioned, Applocum offers our candidates a tailor-made service and clinical support/advice from our medical director which to date has been acknowledged as a market leading feature to clinicians.
Establishing each of our client’s unique requirements, listening first and consulting second and offering unique services has set Applocum apart from other generic competitors. We offer all our clients the reassurance and quality of a framework standard compliance process.
These processes, services and company ethos of listening to clients and healthcare professionals, was born from Applocum having been founded by a clinician, recruitment professional and practice manager. Listening to and installing these three viewpoints to the very heart of Applocum’s beliefs and company ethos, is reflected in the bespoke service offered to all.
Interested? Send your CV and let’s make a start to your career at Applocum.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Healthcare Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Social Care Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job