Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Headhunters wanted!
Location: Bank, London
Salary: £22k + uncapped commission
We are looking for 2018 and 2019 graduates who want to make a name for themselves within the Recruitment industry. The Recruitment sector is booming currently, with a 20% increase year on year with the number of recruitment companies appearing in the UK.
Here at RULE Recruitment, we are working with a client who specialises in Financial recruitment, with a collective 25 years of recruitment experience. The company last year turned over £10 million and are constantly growing! With their consultants averaging £150k billings per annum, it is evident their extensive training programme results in their consultants becoming leading specialists within the Finance market.
What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is a Sales job. Ultimately, you are selling people to people; discovering the strengths and skills in one candidate and putting them in the right company/department. Recruitment is a commission-based role; you will get a basic salary of around £20,000 and have the potential to earn unlimited commission on top of that. The skills needed include; listening and understanding, communication, relationship building and the will-to-win attitude.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - the role
- Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews and prepping candidate
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Building a network and name for yourself
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - What it takes?
- Ideally commercial experience - sales experience
- If not commercial experience - 2:1 or above in a University Degree
- Strong work ethic, the ability to really push yourself to do better
- Resilient - ability to bounce back from defeat
- Ambition and drive to be successful
Perks of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Based in modern, stylish offices, working in a young and energetic environment
- Unlimited earning potential through competitive commission structures
- Monthly and Annual incentives - including all expenses paid holidays
- Transparent pathway for career progression - promoted as fast as your work ethic allows!
If you want to find out more, then APPLY below! Here at RULE we specialise in kickstarting your career in Recruitment
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here.
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'