Did you graduate from university in 2016 or 2017 and are you still looking for looking for a fulfilling role where you can grow your career? Are you currently involved in a graduate scheme which you thought was going to provide you with more opportunity to earn and learn? Are you still stuck in your part-time university job looking for something which can provide you with what you deserve?
Have you looked into recruitment consultancy?
Recruitment Consultancy is a client facing sales role in which you act as the middle man in-between companies and jobseekers. These companies range in sectors in everything from Investment Banking, Financial Technologies, Law, Big Data, Accounting, Engineering all the way through to Marketing and Sport. These companies ranging in size of 4 people boutique startups to internationally recognized house hold names which have tens of thousands of employees. There are over 30,000 recruitment companies in the UK all of which operate in completely different ways.
So, which one do you choose? That’s where RULE comes in!
Here at RULE we take the time to get to know you, your personality, your ambitions, and what you’re looking for in your career! From doing so we can hopefully place you in your dream role.
What does it take to be a successful recruitment consultant?
- Strong Academic Background
- Ability to work hard and shown ambition
- Ability to pick up knowledge in a new industry
- Confident and Articulate
- The skill to naturally build relationships and rapports with people
- Experience in Sales in helpful but not essential
What will your day to day roles include?
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Telecommunication Sales
- Building Client Relationships
- Candidate Management
What are the perks of this role?
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE in your first year
- £50,000 - £65,000 OTE in your second year
- £70,000 - £100,000 in your third year
- Unrivalled training programmer to ensure you have all the skills necessary to be best you can be
- Uncapped Commission package
- Fast-track career progression
- Monthly and quarterly targets and rewards for highest achievers
- Great office atmosphere and culture
- Holiday incentives
Does this sound like it could be of interest to you? Well why don’t you click the Apply button below and submit your CV.
Nothing ventured - Nothing gained.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job