Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds. Base £18,000-£20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Are you an ambitious graduate looking for a brand-new challenge in a target driven environment? This graduate trainee recruitment consultant role could be the perfect fit for you!
WHERE - Leeds City Centre
WHEN - Immediate starts available
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-driven graduates to join their growing recruitment company in the IT sector as graduate trainee recruitment consultants. They offer a thorough training programme, involving practical and theoretical practice to allow trainees to quickly develop and achieve their goals. The opportunity is to join their Leeds office as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 at Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: £25,000-£35,000 2nd year: £50,000 3rd year: £70,000+
The Recruitment Company
- Over 40 years of experience
- Offices across the UK
- Award winning training programme
- Renowned for specialist approach, as opposed to generalist
What's on offer as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- £18-20k basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Progression based in merit rather than experience
- Monthly team lunches
- Incentive trips abroad
- A company that takes care of its employees
- No emphasis on cold calling
The training as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee, no previous experience is needed, as it will all be taught on the job! You will have close contact with a mentor, completing some theory-based training as well as role plays and scenario-based training. This award-winning training programme won't throw you in at the deep end!
The Role as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Market research to find opportunities
Ideal candidate for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Degree educated (desired but not necessary)
- The chance to be one of the first in a new and growing Leeds office
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Still interested? Think you fit the criteria? Apply now to start the process with Vine Graduate.
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Trainee Sales Telesales IT Technology Digital Sport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job