Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £22K - £24K (plus commission) - Graduate Role
SW6 are the UK’s leading rec2rec. This means we place graduates into their first recruitment consultancy roles in London every day! We require Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our client’s ever-growing businesses. We work with the Top Tier Recruitment Consultancy firms in London. Everyone that we recruit for are award winning and a great place for graduates to start their careers in recruitment consultancy in London.
We are looking for our Graduate Recruitment Consultants to be the next generation of high earning, ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultants, who can work in a pressurised, yet profitable company. We recruit for a number of recruitment consultancy firms so we want to find you the company that is the best fit for you!
We understand that leaving university is an exciting experience and with the role as a graduate / trainee recruitment consultant you will eliminate the burden of your student loan very quickly and help you lead a good life in London!
We are looking for graduates that answer 'Yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you based in London or looking to relocate to London?
- Do you enjoy a target driven environment?
- Are you money motivated?
- Do you have resilience?
- Do you possess a dynamic personality who is confident in their own abilities?
- Do you thrive off competition?
- Do you enjoy building relationships?
- Are you good at persuasion and most importantly sales?
The opportunity for a graduate looking at getting into recruitment consultancy:
Different recruitment consultancy firms will offer graduates slightly different packages, however one thing you can be certain of it the position is always rewarding for those doing well! As a graduate you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary
- Limitless earning potential with uncapped commission. Realistically earn £35k-£40k in your first year
- Career progression based on personal performance. If you perform and hit targets, you will get promoted
- All expenses paid holidays. These have included Las Vegas, Miami and Cape Town
- Full and through training. Many of our clients offer award winning training schemes
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Annual summer and winter parties (all expenses paid)
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
If you are a recent graduate or have direct/B2B/telesales experience and think recruitment is the best fit for you then apply now or call Tania at SW6 Associates.
We recruit into the following areas; Recruitment Consultancy in Accountancy, Finance, Sales, Consultant, Administration, Secretarial, Construction, Engineering, Graduate, Human Resources, legal, Advertising, Banking, Finance, Public Sector, Consultant in Health Industry, Pharmaceutical, IT, Supply Chain, Leisure, Tourism, Management, Interim and Executive.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'