Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme
The reality of Graduate roles:
- On average, a graduate’s salary is around £21,150 for a few years after graduation.
- Only 18% of graduates earn more than £35,000/year in their first 6 years.
- The majority of graduates see no professional progression before year 3.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy roles:
On average, graduates out of University earn £34,100 with Top performers earning £50,000+ in year 1
- Only 36% of graduates earn less than £55,000 after 3 years.
- 40% of graduates earn more than £100,000 after 5 years of being in Recruitment.
- Over 90% of graduates earn 1 or 2 promotions in their first year.
- 1/5 Graduates make Director in 5 years.
Benefits of our Graduate scheme:
- Basic salary of £20,000 increasing to £35,000+ (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Fast-paced environment
- Outstanding 1:1 mentoring scheme
- Team drinks and lunches
- Office based in the city centre
- International opportunities
Recruitment Consultancy is the second fastest growing industry in the UK, with graduates being the majority of hires. Graduate Recruitment roles offer plenty of opportunities for training and development with clear paths of progression, and of course, uncapped commission!
Recruitment could be for you if you are:
- Goal Oriented
- Financially motivated (control what you earn)
Our client is a Market-Leading Recruitment Consultancy with the head office based in the city centre, specialised in niche Technology recruiting.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant, you will not be expected to have any prior experience or expertise in the Technology industry as you will be trained in this, although any knowledge in the Recruitment industry will be highly valued. Your responsibilities will include sourcing the finest talent by headhunting through social media and job boards, creating job ads and shortlisting CVs, setting up candidate interviews and assessment days, and contributing towards business development.
What do we want from you?
- Degree from a Top 50 University - 2:2 minimum
- A’s and B’s at A-Level
- Relevant work experience (e.g. sales, customer service)
- A positive attitude
- Strong personality - Are you self-motivated, confident and ambitious?
- Extra-curricular activities or sport
- Residence in and around the city or willing to relocate
Do you think you have what it takes to join our client’s Graduate Scheme as a Recruitment Consultant? Apply Today!
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Media Sales Executive, Financial Sales Executive, Business Intelligence Sales Executive, Technology Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Development Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'