The world's largest and most reputable recruitment consultancies are looking for the best, brightest and most competitive graduates to join their impressive graduate scheme! With numerous offices throughout the globe and exceptional training it is an opportunity not to be missed.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme
Location: Central London, Charing Cross
Salary: £20k basic, OTE £40k year 1, £60k year 2, £80k+ year 3
Who you’ll be working for as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- They are the world's most recognisable financial recruitment consultancy with over 300 offices worldwide and offer a fun, down to earth and supportive culture.
- They have regularly been listed one FORTUNE magazine’s list of "Most Admired Companies."
- They have an exceptional training and development programme using a variety of sources which doesn't end when you have completed your initial training but throughout your time with my client.
- They are a socially responsible company and work alongside a number of charitable organisations to give back to their community on a global scale.
Could you be their next Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
My client is working in state of the art offices with a 360 view of the City of London. As such, they have a number of vacancies open for intellectual, driven and motivated individuals who can smash it from the get go!
The type of people who tend to do succeed with my client are:
- University graduates with a 2:1 or above who are determined to carve out a successful career for themselves.
- Individuals with 6 or more months sales experience looking to expand on their previous experience.
- Driven and motivated to exceed all targets set.
- Competitive individuals who have previous experience of working within a successful team.
Benefits and Incentives for Graduate Recruitment Consultant
With my client, every consultant is valued and has the potential to receive excellent incentives such as:
- Private medical insurance
- Pension contribution
- Employee assistance programme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Referral bonus
- Discount shopping website
If it's your ambition to work for a globally recognised company with excellent career prospects and incentives then you will not be disappointed. If you feel that you're right for the role, please apply today!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job