My client are a boutique, family feel recruitment agency, specialised in placing finance professionals into the worlds largest creative agencies. With an extensive training programme, and a vibrant and collaborative work culture, they're a great business for any graduate looking to make the move into recruitment consultancy.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Marketing Accountancy and finance roles for your digital marketing and creative clients
- Regularly attending client meetings across the city, in order to learn more about the roles
- Contacting potential candidates
- Managing the interview process start to finish
- 0-4 weeks; in house training from a specialist sales trainer
- 5-8 weeks; shadowing Senior Consultants and regularly attending Client and Candidate Meetings
- 9-12 weeks; on desk training, role plays, meeting candidates and re-capping sales and recruitment skills
- Continued training throughout your career, including quarterly training days
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Uncapped commission, on target earnings of £35,000 - £40,000 Year 1
- 26 days holiday + a day off for your birthday
- 2x all expenses paid holidays a year
- Monthly socials
- Friday 4pm finishes!
- Apply directly to the advert
- Initial telephone interview with an SW6 Associates Consultant
- 2 x stage competency interview process
Apply directly today for immediate consideration.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'