Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, 7x Vacancies, London (City of London)
- A basic salary of £24,000 with a realistic OTE of £33,000
- A personalised graduate scheme designed to fast track graduates through to management within 3 years
- A stylish and modern office based in the heart of London (City of London)
- Onsite bar with free beer/ alcohol on a Friday with an early finish
- Access to a continuously evolving training programme
- Continuous training past your probationary period
- Weekly/ monthly/ quarterly and yearly team incentives
- Trips away - Amsterdam, Dublin, Frankfurt, Berlin, Las Vegas
- Strong educational history - 2:1 from a Top 50 UK University and A’s at A-Level
- Continuous working history - Retail/ Sales/ Hospitality/ Commercial experience
- Strong communicator, the ability to build rapport with anyone
- Graduate recruitment consultants need to be confident yet not taking yourself too seriously
- Extra-curricular activities such as sports/ societies and clubs
- Genuine desire to be the best at everything you do
- Graduate recruitment consultants can work independently but also as a team
Graduate recruitment consultants joining this graduate scheme and working for this London (City of London) based recruitment consultancy will be tasked with sourcing the finest talent the financial market has to offer. You will do this by searching through job boards (Reed, Monster, CV-Library), headhunting, referrals and by networking. Attending meetings around London’s (City of London’s) finest financial firms, attending high end events and increasing your recruitment consultancy’s brand is all part of this job.
This graduate scheme was designed for personable, confident and personable graduates to be fast tracked through to management. Prior successful graduate recruitment consultants trained through this scheme have seen an OTE of £80,000 within their first 4 years.
Our client works within the financial field, having a market leading global reach they have successfully seen this graduate scheme improve year after year and the calibre of graduates increase every year. Working in Private Equity/ Asset Management/ Credit/ Financial Risk/ Fintech/ Investment Banking, graduates have the ability to begin as a graduate recruitment consultant and flourish into management within 3 years.
After successful leading the market within London (City of London) our client has begun increasing their global presence. Setting up offices in Berlin/ Frankfurt/ Dublin and New York, graduates accepted onto this graduate scheme have the ability to travel internationally after "earning their stripes" Have you ever considered relocating?
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'