Graduate Recruitment Consultant - German Speaking
German speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant - St.Albans, Hertfordshire (awarded the best UK Recruitment Company 2016)
Do you want to have a say in how the company is run and have the opportunity to set up your own division?
Would you be interested in two exotic all expenses paid holidays and multiple team days out per year?
Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work and grow your career in an award-winning recruitment company?
We are looking to hire a German speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant who is seeking a challenging and rewarding career. Our specialist approach in the IT and Tech market have led to our award-winning status within the industry. We have been awarded 'Best Staffing Firm' at the SIA 2016 and 2017 awards due to our fun, dynamic and autonomous environment; our employees and clients really do matter to us!
The role of the German speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant is to:
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive German market
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Win new exciting accounts
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
As a German speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
We are looking for tenacious, ambitious, resilient individuals who thrive in a highly competitive environment.
The will be Fluent in English & German both conversational and written and someone that is motivated by surpassing targets and is driven by the potential of a lucrative career.
Experience in B2B/ B2C sales, hospitality or customer services could be advantageous
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Tailored 3-week training programme and a mentoring scheme
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays (this year Croatia and Mexico!)
Considering a career at Understanding Recruitment? If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established recruitment agency, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job