Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London. Base £20,000-£23,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Do you have what it takes to make it as a recruitment consultant? A drive for success, appetite for making big money and professional can-do attitude are what our client is looking for. In return they offer the opportunity to join their rapidly expanding business as a trainee recruitment consultant in the financial sector and the opportunity to make uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
- Our client specialises in recruiting people into the finance sector.
- Opportunity to progress quickly, how fast you do this is entirely
- The company boasts great social opportunities; lunches, team nights out etc.
- Opportunity to be part of their continual growth and success; they have increased their headcount by 800% since starting
- An impressive commission structure in which you can earn up to 35% on individual results.
- Competitive salary, and an industry leading commission structure.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Flexible holiday dates
- An excellent training scheme involving mentoring and individual development plans.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree educated.
- Target-orientated and goal driven.
- Genuinely interested in people, with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to use initiative.
- Money-motivated, an individual with the desire to earn uncapped commission!
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job