Graduate recruitment consultant - Fast Track to Management
Recruitment consultancy is quickly becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits.
The role of a graduate recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings. We have placed graduates/trainees into high-end recruitment firms who are now established senior consultants and managers in less than two years, earning in excess of £100,000 per year.
Management Fast Track Programme
We are looking for 6 exceptional candidates to join our clients’ management fast track programme as graduate recruitment consultants. The successful candidates will be working closely alongside the company’s top billers (high earners) for 6 months. Essentially, you will be learning from the best recruiters in the industry. You will have the opportunity to progress extremely quickly and will be looking at management roles within 12 months.
The Package - Graduate recruitment consultant
The perks of a graduate recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £45,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, Vegas, Ibiza, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
- Bar in the office!
- Sky Sports in the office!
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Graduate recruitment consultant
As a graduate recruitment consultant we expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes - Graduate recruitment consultant
A graduate recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Competitive flair (our client loves sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Job Specification - Graduate recruitment consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business
- Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job boards
- Becoming a consultative sales person
- Taking control of your earnings
- Building a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
What are you waiting for?
Apply to RULE to take your career to the next level.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection