Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - Recruitment Cons
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - £40k OTE - CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION
No previous recruitment experience needed
Are you a recent graduate looking for the opportunity to work in a supportive yet challenging environment? Are you looking for an exciting and lucrative new career for 2018? Are you hardworking, motivated to succeed and ambitious?
Venn Group is currently searching for moneydriven and conscientious individuals to work join our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme based on London`s iconic Strand. Ideally of graduate calibre, we are looking for outgoing, personable and confident individuals to join our professional, hardworking, fun environment filled with like-minded graduates. Part time work alongside University or extracurricular activities are desirable. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression for all their hard work as well as a competitive basic salary and commission package.
Company incentives include…
- "Fizzy Friday" at the end of each month and regular nights out!
- Flexi time and 22 days holiday a year (Increasing by 1 day each year of employment)
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Award winning training programme
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months, Manager in 3 years
- Top performer lunches at the best restaurants in London
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London's West End surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
If you feel you are suitable for the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then click apply and one of the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"