Millar Cameron is a leading international search business with offices in London, Oxford and India. We focus on mid-to-executive positions in niche sectors across Europe, Africa and other emerging markets.
In 2016 we placed candidates into over 50 countries. It’s challenging work, which is what we thrive on.
Thanks to organic year-on-year growth we are seeking similarly high calibre Dutch-speaking consultants to join our expanding team in Central Oxford.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will join an existing sector team and work with colleagues to develop the sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and planning your market, identifying new target clients, generating leads and new business relationships
- Proactively developing new business through client calling, following up leads and building positive, long-lasting relationships
- Providing consultative advice to clients regarding specific positions and their recruitment process as a whole
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, referals, business contacts and direct headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, identifying skill sets and matching with appropriate vacancies
- Strategizing with teammates to achieve business growth goals
You do not need any prior knowledge of recruitment, however, you must be driven, competitive, resilient, self-motivated, creative and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
You should be looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment with excellent earning potential and long-term career prospects.
The following benefits are available to you:
- £21,000 per annum - expect to earn between £30 to 35,000 in your first year, including commission
- Commission earnt on all placements
- Excellent commission structure offering a sliding scale / the more you bill the more you take home (uncapped)
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Achievers lunch club
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday after your first year
- Ongoing training and development with best in class coaches.
- Excellent career path - opportunity to fast track your career to management within 3 years.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job