Düsseldorf - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Permanent People are working exclusively with an international IT Recruitment agency have recently opened a new office in Dusseldorf!
Our client provides a warm and welcoming office environment where consultants work in a collaborative manner. The company pride themselves on team bonding and often have team bonding days, regular nights out and European trips away to places such as Paris, Dublin and even London for Wimbledon.
For this role our client will fly you to their London office for interviews and if successful for the role your first month’s training will be in their London office, so they are looking for candidates who will be able to make this commitment.
With an industry-leading training and mentoring combined with a fast track graduate career programme you’ll be in safe hands with our client. Their impeccable in-house training has Graduate Consultants on average making their first placement within 3 months with 100 % of consultants that they have trained becoming top billers within the company.
- Head-hunting and screening new candidates.
- Cold-calling candidates and potential clients.
- Advertising on all platforms.
- Pre-screening candidates through face-to-face and telephone interviews.
- Email communications, organising interviews and aiding candidates in their interview process with clients.
- Closing offers for placements.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position would:
- Be a graduate or have 1 year of sales experience
- Have an Entrepreneurial mind
- Have very good communication skills - spoken and written
- Be confident.
- You must be a German native or be a fluent speaker
- Huge earning potential
- Impeccable in-house training
- Open door policy to all directors
- Respected and encouraged Work life balance
- Frequent European travel
- Regular company events, incentives and perks
Apply now or contact Paul Reid @ Permanent People to find out more!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'