6 figure salary by year 3? Are you looking for an EXCITING growth industry which provides both excellent career prospects and huge potential earnings? Are you ambitious and see yourself working internationally in a few years?
A career within Recruitment Consultancy could be perfect for you!
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Wimbledon
Start date: April 2017 - 4 Vacancies
Salary and On Target Earnings for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £70,000
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
- My client specialises in Data and Analytics recruitment which is growing 6 times faster than any industry and according to Forbes is due to be valued at £85b in the next 5 years.
- They aim to build strong and long lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike, which have helped them to continuously grow and become market leaders within this market.
- Following impressive growth, they have recently opened new offices in New York City & San Francisco, providing opportunities to work internationally.
- They value their employees and encourage a close knit and supportive culture to help all consultants reach the top!
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate resourcing
- Lead Generation
- Advert Writing
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Interviews
The Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- They are looking for 4 exceptional candidates who are driven, competitive, ambitious, hardworking and interesting!
- Candidates must have a 2:2 or above
- If candidates don’t have a degree, then sales experience is essential.
- Our client thrives off a culture enriched with teamwork and professionalism, and they have an office which is very down to earth, so personality is key!
- Sales and commercial experience is not required but preferred.
Rewards and Incentives for Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Uncapped, generous commission structure.
- On hands, thorough and award winning training and career development programmes in place throughout.
- International opportunities for experienced candidates.
- Close interaction with the MD allowing you to learn and grow with the company.
- Monthly incentives (trips abroad, lunch clubs, Fridays off).
- Company pension.
- Birthday presents.
- Free gym membership.
If my client sounds like the perfect company for you and you are ambitious, money motivated and a competitive individual, send your CV in today to make the most of this exceptional opportunity!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Level