Since their inception 18 years ago, this client has built their reputation and now boasts a position as world leaders in Criminal Justice & Intelligence recruitment. Working with a variety of candidates including Heads of Intelligence, Cyber Security Officers and Criminal Investigators, this Recruitment Consultancy position will offer variety from Day 1 and the training and supportive environment to become a Top Billing Recruitment Consultant.
About the Client:
- Specialise in placing top calibre candidates across the Criminal Justice & Intelligence sector into junior and senior positions
- Stylish and open plan London offices
- Revenue on track to double by 2018
- Operate across EMEA and the US
What this client can offer you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- 3 months specialist training in both recruitment and Criminal Justice/Intelligence
- A balance of autonomy and support from a Senior Consultant mentor
- A basic salary + quarterly bonus + commission (£400 per placement as resourcer)
- Access to 26 niche networking events a year, allowing you to build your desk and meet senior board members in the field
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Researcher/Consultant:
- Undertaking training to become a Subject Matter Expert in Criminal Justice & Intelligence
- Market research to identify strong candidates in line with client requirements
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates
- Managing the interview process
- Networking to build the company and your own personal business
What they are looking for:
- Analytical, systematic problem solvers
- Degree qualified (IT/Technical/Computer subjects preferred but not essential)
- Exceptional communicators and networkers
- Individuals interested in Criminal Justice/Intelligence/Cyber Security
- Determination, discipline and drive
What makes this client different?
- Pride themselves on adopting a flat structure, to provide constant support and guidance to excel your career
- Offer their unique networking events throughout the year
- Chocolate O’clock every day at 3pm!
- Offer professional qualifications
- Flexible working is encouraged
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Summer 2017 start
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level