Role: Graduate Recruitment Role
Package: £18K-£22K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure (£35K OTE Year 1) (£50K OTE Year 1) (£65K OTE Year 3)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee - Recruitment - The Client
Our client is looking to become the number 1 tech recruitment company in the world, keen to hire from the top 1% of graduates. They are looking for extremely hard-working individuals with strong communication skills that will be able to speak with candidates and clients. Our client places candidates into the following disciplines: software development, data, cloud/DeVops, tech sales and more. This business is keen to speak to recent graduates who are financially driven, commercially astute and hungry for success.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee - Recruitment - The Role
- Using Recruitment tools to source talent and fill vacancies
- Conducting business development calls to attract new business from clients
- Researching your market
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Account Management
- Interviewing candidates
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Calling prospective candidates and clients
- Building a personal brand in your chosen market
- Attending networking events
- Closing new business.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee - Recruitment - The Benefits
- Competitive basic salary which rises quickly as you progress up the ranks
- Competitive uncapped commission structure up to 40% of what you bill - way above other agencies
- A full Career development programme up to Director level which is very black and white, hit your target - get promoted. Simple!
- Luxury Holiday Incentives
- Global Working Opportunities
- High Achievers Club
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Flexible Working
- Birthdays Off
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'