Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £22k (£35k OTE - uncapped commission)
Sectors: Finance and technology
Start date: Flexible (ASAP)
I am currently recruiting for one of Manchester's biggest and best-known recruitment businesses, based in Manchester. The business provides an inclusive work culture, where their current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by their investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where they can all deliver with excellence. This has been achieved this through their unrivalled commitment to creating a transparent progression path that helps people progress from Trainee level all the way to Director. They are notorious for their award-winning dedication to helping entry-level talent grow within the business and keep progressing their careers onwards and upwards.
- HUGE earning potential - uncapped commission
- Clear, transparent, meritocratic progression path - 10 steps from Trainee to Director
- Personalised training programme: £12.5K spent on every employee through a mixture of internal and external training programmes including £500 to spend on training of your choice!
- Monthly target hitting lunch clubs - San Carlo, The Ivy, Restaurant MCR etc.
- Holiday incentives - Summer and Winter holidays for target-hitters (Most recently Amsterdam and a skiing trip!)
- Degree - preferable but not essential
- Work Ethic - recruitment can involve long hours but the rewards are phenomenal.
- Competitive - you need to have a drive/determination to be the best.
- Ambitious - quick progression is on offer, you need to want to earn it!
- Time Management/Organisation
- Personable/Approachable - building rapport with candidates/clients is crucial in recruitment.
- Work hard, play hard mentality!
This Is Prime are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. We do not just churn you out and send you to interview with every business we have with vacancies, we invest time into YOU. We spend time analysing exactly what you are looking for, what you want, where your personality would fit and loads of other factors. From there we provide you with FREE sales/recruitment training before preparing you for interviews with only THE most relevant of our clients for you.
Apply now or Get in contact with Sam Kingsman-Ali on LinkedIn ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'