An alle deutschsprachigen Absolventen! Multi-award winning recruitment company are seeking 5 German Speaking graduates to join their UK & Dach regions recruitment consultancy team.
Location: Borough, London
My client specialise in placing specialised professionals into HR and IT industries. Having won multiple prestigious awards including 'Recruitment Agency of the Year’, ’Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency’ and 'Best New Agency’ - they pride themselves on hiring the very best talent, to provide exceptional services to their IT & HR clients.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped commission + benefits + 3x annual company holidays
About the client:
- Founded in 2008 by 3 high powered and successful recruitment consultants
- Over 150,000 candidates and clients across the UK and Dach regions
- Specialise in placing HR and IT professionals in senior roles worldwide
- Operate a positive 'work hard - play hard’ ethic
About your position as German Speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Advertising for and identifying strong candidates across the UK and Dach regions
- Initial pre-screening and candidate qualification (in German or English)
- Managing the end to end interview process
- Business development & cold-calling to generate new clients
Opportunities & Package:
- Unrivalled recruitment training - internal & external
- Your own Senior Consultant mentor
- Clear & achievable career progression pathway
- 3 holidays a year; ski trip, beach trip & Las Vegas!
- Excellent commission structure + benefits
- Lunch clubs & monthly nights out
- Company laptop & phone
- Option to move internally to the Executive Search team
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Fluent in English and German
- Graduate OR B2B sales experience required
- Strong and confident communicator
- Team player, who thrives in a dynamic and vibrant environment
Apply now to hear about how this opportunity could kick-start your career!
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"