Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Year 1 OTE £35k, Year 2 OTE £60k, Year 3 £80k)
- Cold calling high value individuals to develop leads such as candidates and clients.
- Writing job adverts and head hunting individuals through various platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Negotiating deals and then closing them. Through this taking home a healthy chunk of commission.
- Networking through individuals to get leads and hunt talent.
- Managing your candidates through the process in order to get the deal.
- Clear career progression; Manager in 3 years and a Director in 5 years.
- An exceptional commission structure on offer; up to 40% of the fee charged put onto your monthly salary.
- Company sports team.
- Sensational city skyline offices with great tube links.
- Consistently climbing the Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for and Virgin Fast Track 100.
- Collaborative/ Consultative environment.
Type of individual that the company are looking for:
- Team Player/ Competitive.
- Confident, resilient and motivated.
- Personable individuals who can build a good rapport with candidates and clients.
- Good communications skills so you can have credible conversations with Senior Executives.
- Graduates with 2:2 minimum or sales experience.
- Recruitment experience can help you fast track through the progression.
If this job sounds like something you can see yourself doing, then please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be taking place this week and next to fill quite soon.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level