A client of mine has recently contacted me asking for a recent graduate who is a great communicator and is not shy of hard work. Due the nature of the role and working with clients mainly based in American markets you will be required to travel to New York with your manager over 3 times a year.
You will be based most of the year in their newly renovated London offices in the heart of the city around Bank station. You will be working in high end Financial markets in a client facing role which can offer you unrivalled progression throughout industry in the first three years at the company. Other than the opportunity to travel to New York multiple times a year we believe the greatest perk of this role is the opportunity to get a foot hold in a market which is so competitive.
This really is a once in a life time opportunity for someone like yourself.
Feel like it could be for you?
What traits do you need to have to be a Recruitment Consultant?
- Ambitious, Hard-working and Money-Motivated
- You have to show Resilience! (Have you climbed a mountain or ran a marathon?)
- A people person who can easily build relationships
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
What’s the day to day of a Recruitment Consultant?
- Generating Leads
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Business development
- Responding to enquires
- Face to Face Client Meetings
What are the perks of being a Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic Salary starting at £21,000
- Expected 1st Year earnings of £35,000, 2nd Year Earnings of £55,000, 3rd Year Earnings of £100,000
- Unrivalled training program
- Holiday Incentives
- Breakfast and Lunch Clubs
- Opportunity to progress to managerial position
Feel like it could match your characteristics? Feel like you can put in the hard-work? Click apply below and one of our consultant will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Financial Markets