**Immediate/Summer Start Available**
Liverpool St, London
Salary: Up to £25,000 + uncapped commission - typical first year earnings £40k, second year £60k, third year £70k
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a leading Global Recruitment Consultancy organisation who are seeking the most ambitious, driven, and high calibre graduates to join their growing team.
Having already successful expanded across the US, Germany, China and the Netherlands, my client are seeking high achievers, with previous sales or commercial experience, to help drive further global expansion.
What would my role be?
The role involves the full spectrum of the recruitment process. You will be heavily involved in candidate generation, achieved through market mapping, headhunting and face to face meetings. On the other side of the process you will be interacting with very high profile clients based in the city of London whom you will be building and developing relationships with.
- Graduate with a 2.1 or above from a top 20 University
- Commercial/Sales experiences (3-6 months minimum)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Superb relationship building skills
- Future Leadership potential
- A competitive nature
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual company holidays (locations have included Cancun, Las Vegas, Miami, LA, New York)
- Michelin star company dinners
- Regular social events
- Potential global business travel
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in a Global Recruitment Organisation, please reach out for a confidential conversation around how we can help.
Keywords: Headhunter, Graduate, Graduate Headhunter, Trainee Headhunter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, London, City, Central London, Degree, Strong Academics, Sales, Commercial, Business, Recruiter, Sales Executive
- Graduate Recruitment
- Sales Training