My client is a large international law firm who are looking for a Graduate Recruitment and Development Advisor to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- The design and smooth running of the spring, summer and International placement schemes with assistance from the graduate recruitment assistant.
- Overseeing the seat allocation process and mentor scheme for the placement schemes and managing feedback and de-brief meetings.
- Managing the advertising strategy for graduate recruitment working closely with the advertising and marketing team.
- Co-coordinating the placement of adverts and articles within publications, negotiating rates and managing spend.
- Proposing a strategy for online advertising and social media and implementing and maintaining the firms graduate recruitment social media presence.
- Overall responsibility for the campus strategy across key universities including attendance at events.
- Responsible for the brand ambassador programme, promotional items and merchandise, collecting data and building and maintaining relationships with key universities.
- Assisting with application screening and group assessments.
- Responsibility for the first year insight programme in conjunction with the graduate recruitment assistant.
- Budget tracking across all aspects of graduate recruitment.
- Supporting the trainee development process and assisting with trainee matters where necessary.
- Mentoring and overseeing the graduate recruitment assistant.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of a similar role - ideally within a professional services environment.
- A flexible approach to meet current and future business needs.
- Ability to plan, schedule and arrange own activities to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Collaborative, effectively working with others to achieve team success.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 5.30 with a competitive salary of around £45,000.
It is a great opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about trainee recruitment and development wishing to work within a large, international city law firm, who can bring new ideas and wishes to take on responsibility and develop themselves.
Please submit your CV or contact Rowena at Lewis Row Ltd for a further discussion.
- Graduate Recruitment