About the Company
An award winning global law firm have a newly created role for a Graduate Digital Specialist covering graduate recruitment and leading on the digital strategy for the function.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider graduate recruitment team, this is a strategic role offering the opportunity to build upon the digital marketing campaign to graduates. Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement the online marketing campaign
- Attend and support with organisation of internal/external events
- Manage social media presence
- Develop virtual assessment centres
- Create online marketing collateral
- Manage relationships with universities and external suppliers
- Support with graduate recruitment
- Report metrics
You will have previous graduate recruitment experience within a professional or financial services environment and have exposure to running the digital marketing cycle. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and lead in a client facing role. You will be highly organised, self motivated, confident with digital tech and have strong attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'