Graduate Recruitment Advisor
Opportunity for a graduate recruitment assistant or coordinator looking to take the step up in to an advisory role.
This highly prestigious, top 20 UK law firm, is looking to take on a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, to work as part of their small and collaborative Graduate Recruitment function.
- attracting, recruiting and retaining the highest calibre trainee solicitors
- hosting and attending a number of events
- producing marketing collateral, planning and delivering on-campus and off-campus initiatives aligned with the firms graduate recruitment process.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- have experience attending events and promoting a business,
- be a confident communicator
- able to multi-task and manage one’s time effectively and efficiently and
- have worked in Legal or professional services.
What’s in it for you:
- extremely competitive salary
- market leading benefits
- the opportunity to work for one of the most highly acclaimed law firms in the UK
- agile/flexible working
Please apply now for this Graduate Recruitment Advisor position!
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'