Graduate Recruitment Administrator
My client is a leading barrister’s chambers based in the City, who are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Administrator will provide support to the Chamber’s graduate recruitment process as well as to the pupillage programme.
The key duties will include:
- Maintaining all applications for the pupillage programme
- Acting as the first point of contact for any queries regarding the mini pupillage, pupillage and work experience
- Coordinating pupillage interviews and providing feedback
- Organising the training materials and meetings for the induction week
- Arranging relevant training sessions for pupils, including booking training rooms and collecting materials
- Coordinating the Chamber’s representatives for Law Fairs
- Ensuring all pupillage related documents and applications are accurately recorded on the internal systems
The Graduate Recruitment Administrator will be a graduate with recruitment experience, ideally gained within a legal environment, have very good organisational skills, a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate will be required to hit the ground running, so should be confident in their ability to manage their own workload and be a self-starter.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job