Company Profile - Graduate Recruitment Administrator
Multi-national organisation have an opportunity for a degree educated Administrator with proven experience working in a recruitment role to join their UK Head Office based in Hertfordshire initially on a contract basis.
Job Description - Graduate Recruitment Administrator
The purpose of this role is predominately to arrange and book interviews for each business area, liaising with Hiring Managers, candidates and recruitment agencies.
- Co-ordination and set up of psychometric testing
- Involvement in recruitment events such as open days which may involve occasional Saturday working
- To support the resourcing process in the administration of all permanent recruitment
- Administration of the Vacancy Management System
- To meet and greet interview candidates when required and co-ordinate security requirements including performing ID checks
- Organise and prioritise own workload ensuring all deadlines are met reviewing and monitoring priorities to ensure quality and standards are maintained
- Investigate problems, queries and issues, presenting conclusions and discussing recommendations
- General admin tasks such as arranging meetings, room bookings, filing, dealing with general enquiries via phone and team inbox
- Act as a member of the wider Resourcing UK team, participating in meetings and contributing to the planning of activities
- Carrying out ad hoc admin tasks where required
Required Skills - Graduate Recruitment Administrator
As Graduate Recruitment Administrator you will have:
- Possess previous recruitment administration experience within a busy recruitment/resourcing function.
- Must have excellent initiative, common sense and a proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Able to work with a range of relatively complex support/administration activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Strong team and supportive work ethic
- Excellent PC skills - MS Office, SAP, Recruitment systems experience desirable
- Be a self starter and motivated to execute this role to an excellent standard
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
Benefits - Graduate Recruitment Administrator
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Excellent on-site facilities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
- Recruitment Process