Graduate Recruiter - Bristol
High growth Technology, Digital and Change Recruiter with a difference. They treat everyone with care and respect. It’s the right thing to do, and its good business. They live by this simple set of deeply held values.
What does that mean for you?
For starters, they are co-owned. Their founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees. Their staff don't just work for there, they own it.
Secondly, the company mission is all about treating people well: clients, candidates and each other. They focus on making this the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, their staff have ranked them as one of the Sunday Times top 40 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last six years.
As one of the UK's Best Companies to Work For year on year, they have a great collegiate company culture and are tightly focussed on recruiting high-calibre people who share their high-levels of integrity and ambition. Recruitment is a fast-paced sales role, delivering impeccable service to both clients and candidates. It is an autonomous role where you will be 'building your own desk'. Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse.
Salary Year 1 Base £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
- Year 1 OTE £30k
- Year 2 OTE £50k
- Year 3 OTE £80k
- Equity Gifted on Day 1, with an opportunity for wealth creation in line with the value that you add to the business.
As a Graduate Recruiter, you will:
- Be trained as a world-class recruitment consultant from day one
- Receive training from our award-winning Learning & Development team
- Become an expert in your specialist field
- Call clients to win new business and develop existing relationships
- Research and resource to find the best talent in the market
- Interview candidates
- Maintain & develop successful client relationships
- Earn industry-leading commission for your success
- Host your own industry events
What we are looking for
Their rate of growth and ambition means that they need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, they are looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly. Assuming you have the drive, they provide award-winning training and development at every stage of your recruitment career and an entrepreneurial environment where thinking big is rewarded.
You don't need to have sales experience; they focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these areas. From a values perspective they seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the maturity to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
If this sounds like you, please apply here to join a fast-growing and collegiate team; we'll be in touch shortly.
- Confident approach to business
- Good business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent work ethic
- Resilient nature
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - Annual ski trip the Alps, West End shows, music festivals
- Free gym membership, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'