A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading provider of financial services with headquarters in London and internationally.
Currently looking for a Graduate Recruiter with prior experience recruiting internship/trainee/graduate programs and campus recruitment is preferred.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic and organized professionals looking to join a growing recruitment and talent development function. This role has primary responsibility for building campus relationships, recruiting summer interns and graduate hires and serving as the point person for these programs.
Responsibilities will include: coordinating campus recruitment efforts (marketing/brand awareness, campus efforts, interviews, etc.), conducting first round interviews, managing the on-site interview process and taking an active role in coordinating the programs in their entirety. An important component of the role is to partner with various internal business groups at Fitch to coordinating participation, rotation assignments, feedback and the matching and offer processes.
The position reports directly to the Global Head of Talent Programs. It is a great time to join a growing team!
• Significant experience managing and/or coordinating programs related to campus recruitment
• Familiarity with EMEA universities and the talent market
• Highly organized, proactive and entrepreneurial work practices essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
• Ability to work both independently and within a team oriented environment
• Technological savvy, experience with applicant tracking systems, and MS Office capabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job