This role will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Talent Programs, and will be responsible for coordinating the graduate recruitment cycle and actively recruiting graduates into various internal business groups.
The client is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary, and research. Based in London, they offer a global perspective on credit opinions shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise.
The successful applicant for the Graduate Recruiter role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinating graduate recruitment efforts
- Assisting with the marketing of graduate recruitment fairs
- Reviewing graduate applications
- Coordinating the on-site interview process
- Conducting first round interviews
- Partnering with internal business groups to coordinate participation
- Collating feedback
- Assisting with the administering of offers
The successful applicant for the Graduate Recruiter role should ideally have:
- A strong academic background, minimum degree educated with good A Levels and GCSEs
- Recent and proven experience in graduate recruitment
- Familiarity with EMEA universities and the talent market
- An organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A competitive annual salary.