Calling all Graduates - Can you answer yes to all these questions?
- Do you want to earn £30K-£35K in the next 12 months?
- Is career progression important to you?
- Do you want 1:1 mentoring?
- Do you want to work for a business who will promote you based on your hard work?
- Do you want to work for a business who takes corporate social responsibility very seriously?
- Do you want to work in a high performance and fun environment?
- Do you want to work for a business that will support your personal goals?
- Does money motivate you to achieve results?
- Is being the best you can be important to you?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Are you resilient?
- Do you have great communication skills?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then we want to talk to you ASAP!
Who are we?
TEKsystems is a global recruitment business working with clients across financial services, technology, investment banking, management consultancy, telecommunications and accountancy amongst other industries.
We have a warm, friendly and supportive company culture, and we are big on celebrating achievements. We are a very sociable bunch and enjoy company sports teams, charity events, team lunches, Friday drinks, a summer party, incentive trips abroad (Mexico, Miami and for next year Dubai) and much more.
Our training programme is well known for producing top billers and we will make sure you have access to the same opportunities that they have all enjoyed. You will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development, and receive 1:1 coaching on an ongoing basis. All our new starters take part in a week long training course where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming objectives and much more.
Promotions are based on merit, and when you start, you will be given objectives to work towards to secure your first promotion.
You will be working in our Glasgow office as a Graduate Recruiter. You will be building relationships across a specific industry, managing relationships with senior stakeholders across our portfolio of clients, plus developing a network of contacts within a defined market. It’s a busy and fast paced role that will see you meeting new people, working towards objectives for promotions, smashing weekly targets and earning a huge amount of money.
If you are looking for a business that will support your entrepreneurial spirit and offer you opportunities to achieve your goals, then TEKsystems is where you need to be.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"