My client, a small and independent surveying practice, are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding practice in Stockport, South Manchester.
This role involves technical challenges including providing a high level of service through client facing and client focused practices. This position will be overseeing private surveying projects.
-Perform project reviews as requested
- Undertake risk, value management and cost control
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients
- Submitting and negotiating final accounts
- Preparing estimates of quantities
- Attending project de-brief meetings
- Working on high end domestic developments worth £500k+, as well as commercial opportunities worth up to £5m.
- Must hold a BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Ideally has previous QS experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Must be confident with excellent communication skills as this role is client facinG
- Must be ambitious with a genuine desire to learn
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
£20-£30k based on experience
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do not hesitate in applying by sending your CV through to our office, we have a wide range of Quantity Surveyor opportunities across the region.
- Quantity Surveying