Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Hemel Hempstead
A successful and expanding Quantity Surveying practice is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team which is based a short distance from Berkhamsted station.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will have the excellent opportunity to tailor make your career, achieve MRICS, and progress your career with this consultancy.
The consultancy work on a wide range of projects and take on everything from mansions, hospitals, airports and homes. Thus, making every day different and exciting.
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will benefit from the consultancy's excellent first time pass rate with RICS as well as their continuous training and development.
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Generous holiday allowance (33 days per annum full time).
- Professional subscriptions paid by company
- Professional trade magazines and publications paid by company
- Regular and on-going in house CPD training
- Financial and professional support with RICS training and examination, with
- 95% first time pass rate
- Use of personal car for company business, mileage claimed at 42p per mile.
- Free office car parking onsite.
- Other work related expenses paid by company.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Hemel Hempstead / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / APC / Graduate Cost Manager / MRICS / Buckinghamshire
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Hemel Hempstead / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / APC / Graduate Cost Manager / MRICS / Buckinghamshire