An exciting opportunity has arisen for Graduate Property Sales and Marketing Assistant to join an expanding company based in North West London, for long term assignments.
General Duties and Tasks:
- Working closely with MD and a small team, you will assist in a number of tasks in an entry level position in this attractive niche property sector.
- Source, identify, analyse, and list potential acquisition of properties or opportunities for the client in a professional manner.
- Ensure potential site/business acquisition opportunities are presented to management in a professional manner;
- Assist selecting, listing, contacting and managing agents/ brokers/ accountants and giving them mandates, then updating reports for management;
- Research, analyse and accumulate knowledge of specific market sector conditions and update reports for management;
- Identify your own source of leads and market information to supplement the in-house database
- Book confirmed and qualified meetings, and manage diary.
- Using Excel on a daily basis and producing a list for management.
An ideal Graduate Property Sales and Marketing Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Be passionate, open and transparent in your work with other members of the team; preferably flexible, adaptable, and willingness to support other members of the team.
- Pro-active, flexible, persuasive, confident, with a professional telephone manner
- Accurate and fast computer skills and ability to prioritise workload, and have fun and enjoy their work.
- Be energetic, independent and enthusiastic with strong organisational and analytical skills; Willing to learn new skills, with excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills.
- Experience networking and building contacts with agents and brokers would be preferred.
- Some sales, marketing and property background would be preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in the property sector.
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy and professional at all times.
- Undergraduate/Graduate/Masters from a good university with a numerate degree (sales, marketing, property, legal, maths, or economics based) at 2:1 & above or equivalent.
- Work experience (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and databases.
To apply for this role please apply with a CV and Cover letter.
- Managing Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job